Why Should You Work With A Realtor - CBWS Real Estate in Cincinnati, Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky
Working with a professional Realtor to sell your home is a good idea for several reasons:
- They will present you with a custom marketing plan for your property.
- They will provide you with a current Competitive Market Analysis and will assist you in determining the most effective list price for your property.
- They are familiar with the process of selling a home and can explain all the details and paperwork to you.
- They will place your property on the Multiple Listing Service and promote your property to all Coldwell Banker West Shell sales associates as well as other professional brokers.
- They will make information on your property available to local and out-of-town buyer prospects.
- They can set up appointments for potential buyers to see your homes.
- They can develop a plan to enhance your property's ability to attract buyers.
- They will prepare a negotiation strategy.
- They will help you complete all the necessary paperwork when it comes time to accepting an offer.
- They will monitor and inform you of the progress of the purchase agreement.
- They will be there at closing to answer your questions and make sure everything runs smoothly.
Choosing a Realtor®
Selling your home can be a time-consuming experience. Working with a professional Realtor will make the process much more efficient.
Since most people spend a fair amount of time with their Realtor, it's important to choose a Realtor you feel comfortable with, and one who is responsive to your needs. The following questions will help you decide if a particular Realtor is right for you:
- Do they return your phone calls?
- Do they ask you questions to determine your specific needs?
- Do they provide you with a Competitive Market Analysis?
- Do they explain things clearly?
- Do they suggest specific marketing strategies?
- Do they seem knowledgeable about the market?
- Do you feel comfortable spending time with them?