The Real Estate Business = A People Business
Real estate is bought and sold every day, but what really matters is the people behind the transactions.
Cassie is licensed in both Ohio and Indiana and works primarily in Cincinnati and Indianapolis. She is well versed in the foreclosure/short sale market on both the East and West side of Cincinnati, and renovates distressed properties as a second career.
As the third generation of a family of real estate professionals, Cassie grew up surrounded by the industry and discovered her passion for residential real estate early in life. In order to prepare for her career, Cassie attended Indiana University and earned a B.S. in Finance Real Estate and a B.S. in Marketing. Currently, she is living in Hyde Park with her fiancée and her two brand new puppies, Fudge and Cookie. In her spare time, she loves to travel and most recently visited the destinations of Aruba and Hawaii.
- Complimentary Buyer and Seller Consultations: Call Cassie today to discuss your future real estate goals or to just grab a cup of coffee and gain some knowledge on the market in your area!
- Home Staging Tips: Cassie would be happy to help you get your home ready for market free of charge. She can offer advice on cosmetic changes, creating curb appeal, maximizing your home’s space and what today’s buyers are looking for in a new home.
- Coldwell Banker Home Loans: a simple and convenient way to finance your home. Buyers can call 7 days a week or apply online. With a guaranteed pre-approval, sellers can be confident in the buyer's ability to finance.
- Coldwell Banker Relocation Services: assists thousands of corporate clients and transferees moving into and out of the Midwest. Because there is a lot more to relocating than just buying and selling, our clients are provided all of the tools they need for a smooth transition.
- Coldwell Banker Home Protection Warranty: Homes listed with a home warranty don't just have a better chance of selling…they sell faster and at a higher price and your home will be insured against any covered mechanical system or major built-in appliance breakdown during the first 180 days of your listing.
- Coldwell Banker Concierge: We'll help take care of the details before, during and after your move by finding the pre-screened, insured vendors that you need, such as electricians, movers, plumbers, home repairs, security systems, lawn care and many more categories.
- Coldwell Banker Previews: Exceptional properties require exceptional marketing and exposure. If your home is priced at $500,000 or above, it may be eligible for this custom luxury home marketing program.
Education and Training
- Graduate of Indiana University Kelley School of Business
- B.S. Finance Real Estate
- B.S. Marketing
- Graduate of Franklin Central High School
- Certified in Appraising
- Certified in Financing
- Certified in Practices and Principles
- Certified in Real Estate Law
Awards And Designations
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Ohio Board of Realtors
- Member of the Indiana Board of Realtors
- Member of the Indianapolis Board of Realtors (MIBOR)
- Member of the Indianapolis BLC
- Member of the Cincinnati Board of Realtors (CABR)
- Member of the Cincinnati Multiple Listing Service
- Indiana University Alumni
- Kelley School of Business Alumni
- Alpha Gamma Delta Fraternity Alumni
- ProRealtour: Generates instant information and photos of your home for anyone with a smartphone all from one simple text message
- Lead Router: Sends all internet leads directly to Cassie’s cell phone to insure a fast response to potential buyers
- Digital Images and Videos: Gives buyers an “inside look” from the comfort of their home
- Coldwell Banker.com: Creates national exposure for your property
- CBWS.com: Promotes your property on a local level