If you would really like to know about me, please look ahead to the testimonials from my clients. They will tell you more about what you really need to know about me, as it relates to your home buying or home selling needs, than any personal information I can put here. My mission is to provide truly remarkable service and an exceptional real estate experience. But, if you really want to know me personally, here is a brief summary:
- Born and raised in Cincinnati, OH. Lived in Huntington WVA from 1951 -1953
- Attended Winton Place Elementary School, Colerain High School, University of Cincinnati
- Member of Sigma Chi Fraternity at UC.
- Married to Louise Rusotto, 3 daughters, 5 grand children, a Border Collie and a Tabby cat
- Current residence in Deerfield Township. Formerly a 45 year resident of Forest Park.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Graduate of the Realtors' Institute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) from the National Association of Realtors
- Certified Relocation Professional (CRP) from the Employee Relocation Council, Washington DC
- Job experience includes new and resale residential real estate sales, office management, company trainer, company relocation director, corporate employee relocation management services sales.
- Sales awards include Top Twenty Qualifier, Million Dollar Club, Sterling and Diamond Club, President's Club, Five Star Realtor
- Teaching experience includes real estate, sales, and personal development courses for Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors, Ohio Association of Realtors, Coldwell Banker Realtors, University of Cincinnati, Southern Ohio College, Cincinnati State College , Miami Valley Hospice.
- Afiliations include Chairman of the Program, Arbitration and Education Commitees for Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors; Chairman of the Education Committee for Ohio Association of Realtors; Chairman of the Presidents Committee for Greater Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce, President of the Greenhills-Forest Park Kiwanis Club.
- "He called us three to four times a week -- kept us updated on everything. Exceptionally satisfied." R.E. JARRETT
- "Exceptionally satisfied!" SHARON LEA
- "We were very pleased with Ron Prewitt as our REALTOR. Thanks to him, our sale and closing went very smoothly. Exceptionally satisfied." FRED & DEBBIE FREY
- "Great communication in keeping us informed of any new listings. Very patient & caring. He spent a great deal of time with us whenever we called." MORGAN & NANCY STOVER
Education and Training
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) since 1979
- Graduate, Realtors Institute (GRI) since 1972
- Cartus Marketing and Inventory Specialist since 2003
- Certified Relocational Professional 1992. Awarded by the Employee Relocation Council in Washington, D.C.
- Brokers License Since 1972
- Licensed REALTOR since 1968
- OAR President's Sales Club Award 2004, 2005, 2006
- Coldwell Banker West Shell Diamond & Sterling Society since 2004
Awards And Designations
- Past Chairman, President's Committee of the Greater Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce.
- Co-founder and past President of the Greater Cincinnati Relocation Council.
- Past Chairman Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors Program, Education and Arbitration Committees
- Past Chairman, Ohio Association of Realtors Education Committee
- Past President, Greenhills-Forest Park Kiwanis Club
- Habitat for Humanity
- United Appeal.
Coldwell Banker West Shell delivers a true one-stop-shopping opportunity for home buyers and sellers. These services include the professional coordination of the home search, property marketing, negotiation of purchase or sale and details of closing. For exceptional properties, we offer the unique resources of our Previews division. We also offer home financing through Coldwell banker Home Loans, title insurance and closing through Residential Title, and the services of Coldwell Banker West Shell's Relocation Division.
Our business philosophy is simple: We strive to deliver a positive experience for every customer. This is accomplished through the collaborative efforts of the many members of our team who are dedicated to the success of your housing transaction. For nearly 50 years, we've been getting high marks from our home buying and selling customers in Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Southeastern Indiana. It is our plan to continue this tradition and we look forward to serving you.
Coldwell Banker West Shell has always led the way in emerging real estate technologies. As a home buying or selling customer, you can be confident that we will employ the most current technological tools to successfully market your home or make your home search an efficient process. This includes our proprietary Homing Device property search program and our dynamic Internet marketing presence.
The Preferred Gateway for Exceptional Real Estate Experiences.