Previews Prop. Spec., CRS, ASP,
Education and Training
- Indian Hill High School
- Southern Ohio College
- Relocation Certification achieved from Cartus (Formally Cendant) Mobility
- Luxury Home Specialist
- Numerous Continuing Education Classes over 26 years
- Hondros College
- Certified Previews Specialist
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- A.S.P. - Accredited Staging Professional
- C.N.S. - Certified Negotiating Specialist
- C.R.S - Certified Residential Specialist
- 2008 Top 1,000 of Coldwell Banker Agents Nationally
- 2009 Recipient of the Beaulah Mathys Achievement Award
- 2010 Recipient of the West Shell, Jr. Award
- 2010 Recipient of the Top Twenty-Five
- 2010 Most Valuable Contributor Award - Coldwell Banker West Shell - Montgomery
- 2011 - 2013 Recipient of the Circle of Honor Award - Coldwell Banker West Shell
- 2011 - 2013 Recipient of Diamond Society Award - Coldwell Banker West Shell, 8 consecutive years
Areas of Expertise
- OAR President's Sales Club 1990-2013
- CABR Circle of Excellence 1990-2003, 2005-2013
- Century 21 Signature-Champions Award of Merit Club (Highest possible achievement award)
- Continuous Office/Award Leader at Signature Realtors and Century 21 Signature-Champions Realtors from 1987-2000
- Sales and/or Listing leader in one of the highest ranking Coldwell Banker West Shell offices on a consistent basis
- I have had many opportunities to help homeowners whose homes have been previously listed with other companies and didn't sell. It is a special joy to help these sellers. Many had given up hope. My combined dedication, know-how, and aggressive marketing strategies have proven, over 90% of the time, to get their homes sold! I am grateful to our company for giving me the tools and services to help make the sale possible for my clients!
- I have also utilized these same sales strategies in at least 10 of my own homes which I bought, STAGED, and SOLD. This doesn't include the multiple other homes and properties that we have bought, Staged, and SOLD along the way!
Awards And Designations
- National Association of Realtors
- Ohio Association of Realtors
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors
- Multiple Listing Service
- Life-time member R-PAC
- Cendant/Cartus Relocation Team
- Good Shepherd Catholic Church
- Have taught 8th grade religion class and Vacation Bible School. I have had the honor of serving communion at The Lodge Nursing Home and Meadowbrook Nursing Home.
- Past Member and President of Kindervelt #30 (Indian Hill)
- Member of the Cincinnati Zoo
- Member of the Cincinnati Nature Center
- Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy
- My son attended this school K-8 and I spent many hours volunteering there. I have had the joy of being a room mother and room mother's helper.
- Member of HRC and I am committed to equal rights for all
- Collie Rescue
- Tender Mercies
- My son and I have had the joy of serving the residents of Tender Mercies their meals over the years. It is a special place.
- Campus Crusade for Christ
- One of my dear friends works for this organization. I am thankful for her and the many prayers and great friendship over the years.
- Hope House
- St. Xavier High School
- My son, Chad will be attending this year as a Freshman!
- Sinai Shrine Temple
- The Children's Home of Cincinnati
- A wonderful place that helps families and children. I have the pleasure of working on the planning committee for the Rockin' Lobster Party to help raise funds for the great work they do.
- Habitat for Humanity
- Our company is very involved with this organization and builds a house every year for a needy family.
- Fine Arts Fund
- Lifetime resident of Cincinnati.
- Past resident of the following neighborhoods: Indian Hill, Montgomery, Blue Ash, West Chester, Symmes Twp., Sycamore Twp. and Beckett Ridge.
- Currently reside in Madeira.
- Happily involved in all kinds of community activities for fundraising and charity events.
- 1 child at home who brings me great joy!
- 1 wonderful dog who loves to walk on the trails of Indian Hill - Carlos my sweet pug.
- Member of HRC - Human Rights Campaign - Cincinnati.
- Adoption Advocate.
- Hobbies: Playing on an indoor soccer team at Soccer City, Loveland's Amazing Race, Loveland Bike Trail, exercise classes at Pure Barre and Lifetime Fitness, attending sports events of all kinds, hiking on the Indian Hill Trails, decorating, cooking, jogging, reading, piano, traveling and organizing. I enjoy the Playhouse In The Park, going to New York for long weekends to take in Broadway plays and the wonderful city, spending time in Florida with our family especially in Naples, Palm Beach, and Sarasota. I also love movies, having small dinner parties, and remodeling houses...to sell!
- We have a real estate family: my father, mother, and at one time my uncle! We love this business! It's in the genes!
It is imperative to stay educated and current on all information that affects and benefits our clients to ensure a successful and pleasurable transaction...thereby creating clients and friendships for life.
Coldwell Banker West Shell delivers a true one-stop-shopping opportunity for home buyers and sellers. These services include the professional coordination of the home search, property marketing, negotiation of purchase or sale and details of closing. For exceptional properties, we offer the unique resources of our Previews division. We also offer home financing through Coldwell banker Home Loans, title insurance and closing through Residential Title, and the services of Coldwell Banker West Shell's Relocation Division.
Coldwell Banker West Shell has always led the way in emerging real estate technologies. As a home buying or selling customer, you can be confident that we will employ the most current technological tools to successfully market your home or make your home search an efficient process. This includes our proprietary Homing Device property search program and our dynamic Internet marketing presence.
"We have had such a great experience working with you over the past couple of months as we bought our new home. Thank you for making the process so smooth and for being patient throughout. We've felt so fortunate to have worked with you as our agent. Thank you for the beautiful photo album you gave us. We look forward to filling it as we settle in. Thanks so much again!"
- Susan & Derek P.
"We really enjoyed working with you over the summer and we are very happy with the choice we made. We will definitely look to you if we have to move again, and we will be sure to pass along your name to our friends who are looking for a realtor"
- Mindi & Jim A.
"Excellent Experience." "I would like to nominate Sharon Packer and Julia Wesselkamper in recognition of their superior customer service as a result of the following: explanation of events, requirements, etc. to put the house on the market; EXCELLENT instruction on staging the home; broker open house to put house out there quicker; sold in less time than they predicted at more $ than they predicted."
- Mike and Laura E.
"Words cannot adequately express our heartfelt thanks for all that you did to help us sell our home. We truly appreciate your hard work and tireless efforts towards achieving this goal. Your genuine concern and professional expertise created a path to a successful outcome. We know that the immeasurable support, you so willingly gave, will be returned a hundred times over. "
- Joel and Xandra H.
"Sharon and Julia are extremely hardworking, conscientious, honest, personable, and professional. I challenge anyone to find better real estate agents! I would like to nominate Sharon and Julia in recognition of (their) superior customer service as a result of the following: 2 personal home sales of ours, and sales of several friends' homes. Exceptional performance even in the most difficult of circumstances. They are both tenacious and positive-minded."
- Peter and Maggie S.
Sharon Packer and I specialize in handling exceptional properties with professional courtesy and attention to detail! We are committed to providing the type of service we would want as home buyers and sellers...and more!First class service with experience!