Why Should You Work With a Realtor - CBWS Real Estate Cincinnati, Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky
Working with a professional Realtor to buy your home is a good idea for several reasons:
- They will analyze your financial situation to help you determine how much you can afford.
- They are familiar with the process of buying a home and can explain things to you.
- They can easily access information on all properties listed for sale by Realtors in your area.
- They can set up appointments for you to see homes that interest you.
- They can help evaluate features of a property that may affect its value and future resale.
- They will prepare a negotiation strategy for the property you have selected.
- They will help you complete all the necessary paperwork when it comes time to make an offer.
- They will help you arrange financing.
- They will monitor and inform you of the progress of the purchase agreement.
- They will be there at closing to answer your questions and make sure everything runs smooth.
Choosing a Realtor®
Searching for your dream home can be a time-consuming experience. Working with a professional Realtor will make the process much more efficient.
Since most people spend a fair amount of time with their Realtor, it's important to choose a Realtor you feel comfortable with, and one who is responsive to your needs. The following questions will help you decide if a particular Realtor is right for you:
- Do they return your phone calls?
- Do they ask you questions to determine what you want/need in a house?
- Do they perform a financial analysis to help you determine how much you can afford?
- Do they explain things clearly?
- Do they suggest financing methods?
- Do they seem knowledgeable about the community?
- Do you feel comfortable spending time with them?