Coldwell Banker West Shell is looking for committed, enthusiastic individuals with positive attitudes who would like to be in charge of their own destiny.
Why join Coldwell Banker West Shell?
To learn more about becoming an associate,
visit JoinCB.com today!
New associate training and continuing education
Certified business coaching
Weekly in-office workshops and script practice
Business plan development
C:BOLT - Coldwell Banker OnLine Training available 24/7 from anywhere!
Comprehensive web presence, including:
Yahoo! Real Estate
Extensive search engine marketing
Futuring and Innovation Center
HomeBase InTouch™ rapid response system
Coldwell Banker Home Loans
Residential Title Agency
Coldwell Banker Home Protection Plan
NRT Insurance Agency
Marketing services, including:
National and local advertising campaigns
Previews® International - luxury home marketing
My business philosophy is simple:
To make my sales team successful in their real estate careers. To make my office a fun and exciting place to work.
To my buyers and sellers:
My promise is to be a trusted resource for your entire home buying, selling and ownership cycles 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Comprehensive web prsence, with all listings pushed to over 150 websites, including:
- Extensive search engine marketing
- HomeBase InTouch rapid response system
- ProRealtour curbside experience and virtual tour
- CB on Location YouTube partnership
"We will do well by doing good."
Coldwell Banker West Shell is a leader when it comes to supporting the communities in which we work and live. Through the Coldwell Banker West Shell Foundation, we contribute tens of thousands of dollars and hundreds of man-hours to many dedicated charities, including Habitat for Humanity, Susan G. Komen for the Cure, ProKids and the Fine Arts Fund. We also contribute to the Cincinnati Reds Community Fund, Cincinnati Zoo, and DVDs for the Troops.
- Member of St. Aloyius Church of Shandon
- Member of Ross Lions Club
- Knights of Columbus 3rd Degree Member of Council No. 968, Ham.
- Sponsor of baseball, soccer, softball for Morgan Ross Athletic Association, Lakota Athletic Association, and Mason Athletic Association
- Coach of soccer, baseball, and softball for Morgan Ross Athletic Association
- Ross High School Junior Varsity Coach, 1987-88
- President of Ross Lions Club 1987-88, 2008-09
- Past Trustee of Morgan Ross Athletic Association
- Served on Fernald Community Reuse Organization
- Involved in my community
To my sales team:
One on one training in current technology, up to date business trends and training on how to be successful in the real estate world.
To my clients:
I offer you professional service for the past 34 years. My services include: home search, property marketing, negogiation of purchase or sale, details of closing and expertise in developing over 450 home sites to build family's dreams. I also offer to you financing through Coldwell banker Home Loans where you can be approved in just 15 min., title insurance and closing through Residential Title, and the services of Coldwell Banker West Shell's Relocation Division.
Areas of Expertise
- Full time real estate specialist since 1977
- Licensed Broker since 1987
- Branch Manager, Coldwell Banker West Shell Union Centre Regional Office, West Chester, Ohio
- Branch Manager in West Chester since 1990 (21 years)
- Branch Manager in Fairfield 1986-1990
- Vice President and Office Manager, West Shell Realtors 1986-1997
- Branch Manager, Grady Realtors (Grady Realtors merged with West Shell Realtors; West Shell Realtors merged with Coldwell Banker)
- Personally involved in over 1,900 closed transactions over my 34 year real estate career
- Still actively listing and selling real estate after 34 years providing Truly Remarkable Service
Awards And Designations
- Certified Residential Specialist (C.R.S.)
- Accredited Buyers Representative (A.B.R.)
- Member of Cincinnati Board of Realtors, Hamilton-Fairfield-Oxford Board of Realtors, and National Association of Realtors
- Member of Cincinnati Homebuilders Association
- Served on Grievance Committee of Local Board of Realtors
- Served on Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors Arbitration Committee
Education and Training
- Graduate of Colerain High School
- Attended University of Cincinnati, Business Management, Real Estate Law, Real Estate Appraisal, Real Estate Principle and Practices, Real Estate Finance, New Construction
- Circle of Excellence Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors 1982, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 90, 91, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 00, 01, 02, 04
- Hamilton-Fairfield-Oxford Board of Realtors Million Dollar Club 1987, 88, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 98, 00, 01, 02, 03
- 1991 Top Producer of the Year Award, Hamilton-Fairfield Board of Realtors
- Ohio Association of Realtors Professional of The Year Award: 1984, 85, 86, 87, 88, 90, 91, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04
- Member of the 5% of the National Dozen Club: 1987, 88, 90, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96
- Non-competing Manager for awards
- Well respected Real Estate Branch Manager for the last 25 years
- Married to Donna for 40 years.
- Proud father of son, Shaun, and daughter, Jaime.
- Proud grandfather to Jonathon, Gavyn, Jaice, and Rylee
- Served in United States Army, 1970-1973
- Long term resident of Ross/Groesbeck/Colerain areas (60 years)
The preferred gateway for exceptional real estate experiences.
We are a family of companies dedicated to creating exceptional real estate experiences for our customers and communities through the passionate delivery of Truly Remarkable Service.
It's your own private home search "workspace" where you can:
- Save Listings & Searches
- Receive E-mail Alerts
What is the HomeBase® Suite?
HomeBase is an interlocking system of technology tools aligned to meet your real estate needs, today and as they change over time.