There is a tremendous difference in the agents you can work with. Each agent operates independently and approaches their business in a different way. There are differences in knowledge, skills, strategy, attitude, experience, communication, negotiating style, and ultimately, results. I spend time with you up front to clearly understand your objectives and needs to ensure a successful relationship. I ask every day how can my service help solve your need, wants and problems!
Cincinnati is talking about Hallie Goldcamp...
- If I ever need another Realtor, it will be Hallie Goldcamp. R.M.
- As a young Resident moving to Cincinnati Hallie was very helpful in finding a condo that I love! I would have been lost with out her. D.S.
- Hallie took on a real challenge finding us a house with our unique circumstances. She did a fabulous job! Mr. and Mrs. D.S.
- Hallie was a true professional, but more importantly, we felt so comfortable working with her. Mr. and Mrs. T.M.
- We were so happy with your service and results that we would not hesitate to refer you to anyone we know! Mr. and Mrs. M.P
- Hallie was always there for everything that I needed. Trying to coordinate everything from another location could have been difficult, but she did whatever she could to have everything ready when I got there! M.G.
- We had 3 other Realtors before we hired Hallie. We were impressed with her marketing, negotiating and great follow up and we sold in 3 days!! I have recommended her to friends and they have all been very happy! Mr. and Mrs. T.L.
- Thank you so much for your continued efforts and sale of Dad's condo. I really appreciate your patience and unerstanding for such a difficult situation.
- Hallie went out of her way to provide excellent support. She was always there for us! Mr. and Mrs. J.T.
- Hallie was a God send from before moving here to after the sale and beyond! She is so sweet and helpful. She went above the call of duty the whole time. We love Hallie & she is amazing! Thank you so much! Mr. and Mrs. W.H. Hallie Goldcamp was a dream to work with. She made the experience wonderful. Mr. and Mrs. B. L.
Areas of Expertise
- Licensed Realtor in State of Ohio since 2005 with over $33 million in sales
- First Time Home Buyers
- New Construction
- Older Homes
- Preview/Luxury homes
I pledge to guide my clients every step of the way for a smooth and successful transaction! My goals are to provide service that you are proud to recommend to family and friends. Commitment, work ethic, and intregrity have been the foundation of my success. I truly enjoy what I do and it shows!
Real estate is a full time occupation for me - not a sideline. I am dedicated to your home buying or selling success!
- National Association of Realtors
- Ohio Association of Realtors
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors
- Greater Cincinnati Multiple Listing Service
- Nationally Certified Cartus Mobility Referral and Marketing Specialist as well as Sirva & Cendant
- USAA Movers Advantage
Awards and Training
State and Local Awards:
OAR's Ohio President's Sales Club Award of Achievement and Distinction 2006-2013
- Less than 10% of all Ohio Realtors achieve this award
Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors Circle of Excellence 2009 thru 2013
- Less than 6% of all Cincinnati Area Realtors achieve this award
Five Star Real Estate Agent Award 2012-2014 - Cincinnati Magazine/Cincinnati Business Journal
Coldwell Banker West Shell Awards:
West Shell Jr. Award 2013 - for outstanding commitment to superior service for clients, leadership in office, achievements in sales, vision, professionalism and integrity
Bronze, Sterling and Diamond Society 2005-2013
Top 4% of Realtors in Coldwell Banker West Shell 2009-2013
All Star Rookie Team 2005
Real Estate Education Hondros College; Law, Finance, Appraisal, and Principals and Practice.
Bachelor of Science Xavier (Edgecliff)
St. Ursula Academy
ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) This coveted designation is awarded after specific educational & practical experience criteria. The benchmark of excellence in Buyer Rep.
Coldwell Banker West Shell Top Performer Classes as well as numerous specialized courses, advanced trainings, and seminars
I have a vested interest in being a specialist in my market area - I live here, too!
I am actively involved in my community, supporting Family Services, Evening to Savor
committee member, St. Ursula Academy, Victorian Christmas Chair and volunteer, St. Mary School in Hyde Park, Springer School Magnolia Time
comittee, Chair of Girls Club, Kindervelt and United Way. Coldwell Banker West Shell is a major supporter of Habitat for Humanity, each year raising the funds, then buidling a home for a deserving Tristate family. I have worked on this project for years. CBWS also supports 2 important Cincinnati Reds Community Fund programs and I have worked on each one.
I am a 30 + year resident of Hyde Park/Mt Lookout and a lifelong Cincinnatian, married with 6 grown children. I have a wide variety of interests, including gardening and walking. The Greater Cincinnati-Tristate area offers something for everyone. If you are new to the area or just want to make plans for the weekend, check out my community activities guide
My systems combine world-class media and the latest technology to increase exposure, create new opportunities with interested consumers and improve efficiency.
The award-winning Web site of Coldwell Banker West Shell features over 20,000 TriState listings, is backed by a $1.3 million ad campaign and receives over 3 million hits per month.
The award-winning Web site of Coldwell Banker gives your home more world-wide exposure than any other real estate company can deliver. Promoted with a multi-million dollar national ad campaign, coldwellbanker.com receives an average of 7,000 visitors every hour of every day!
The official site of the National Association of Realtors and the number one real estate Web site in the world. The average listing on Realtor.com receives over 300 online showings, but my company's exclusive affiliation with Realtor.com can increase the average exposure of my listings by as much as 380%!
Our listings can also be found on over 150+ websites, including enhnaced brading on the following: www.yahoo.com
An exclusive, online lead-response system that sends inquiries from Web site consumers directly to my cell phone, allowing me to respond in seconds without even being near a PC.
My web-based listings and contact management system keeps me in touch with my clients and my business from anywhere I have Internet access. Virtual Office enhances my service and communication and keeps me on top - and often ahead - of the market.
My Specialized Buyer Services includes:
- Professional coordination of the home search, including daily auto searches with email notifications of matches to your criteria
- Experienced negotiation of purchase offer and contract
- Homeowner and personal insurance products through CBWS Insurance and Home Warranty
- On-site inspections and walk through prior to closing
- Buyer Services Guarantee
My Specialized Seller Services Include:
- Internationally recognized yard sign
- Full Service Marketing System, including our dynamic Internet presence
- Coldwell Banker's International Referral System
- Our Home Protection Plan increases avg selling price by 2%, reduces selling time by avg 15%
- International Relocation Services to help you on the destination side
- Weekly communication of feedback on both physical and online showings
- Pre-approved buyers
- Full time print marketing coordinator
- One Place marketing system, lets your home "speak" for itself
- Experienced negotiation skills
- Seller Services Guarantee
- Free Staging Service consultation
Subscribe to Hallie's Newsletter
Stay up to date on the latest Cincinnati real estate news and statistics by signing up to receive my newsletter!